Making a deep connection with buyers is at the heart of sales and marketing success. Most front office professionals have made tremendous progress reorienting their approach from a product-focus to a buyer-focus over the past few years. Advancements in marketing automation systems and persona research techniques has accelerated this transition, and marketers now have clear pathways to connect with potential buyers and provide opportunities and intelligence to the sales force. However, today’s business-to-business sales and marketing staffs tend to target the same, limited set of personas. The IT, Finance, Purchasing and C-Level staff at target organizations are often inundated with marketing messages and sales calls. However, these functional departments only represent 30% of the managers in US companies. The other 70% work in line of business roles. They are the scientists, safety managers, plant directors, compliance officers, medical staff and division leaders who run your customers’ operations every day. The purpose of this book is to help you crack open your prospects’ full organizations charts by introducing over 60 different line of business personas across 6 industries. It also provides a framework for quickly understanding new personas and developing a deeper segmentation scheme. This understanding will lead to powerful, relevant content and messaging focused on your customers’ major concerns.